TrulyMe 59

TrulyMe 59

Sunday, May 24, 2015

TrulyMe

Hello everyone! I’m sure a few of you are wondering why I haven’t posted about TrulyMe yet, but don’t worry! There will be a post on that within the next few days :)
Right now, I am here to ask YOU to email American Girl. Why, you ask? Well, here’s why;
Yesterday, I went to enter in the Truly Awesome Sweepstakes that AG is having now through August. Each week you can enter to win a different prize and this week it’s your choice of a TrulyMe doll and the new Love to Layer Accessories. So, guess what happened when I went to enter? I was putting in my birth date and I couldn’t go any farther back than 2001. I clicked on the rules and saw that only girls ages 8-13 are allowed to enter. That is really unfair! AG should not have an age limit in the sweepstakes! Girls ages 14 and up (and I mean WAY up), LOVE AG still! How could they block us out from being able to enter?
I wrote an email to AG about this because it is just wrong. They clearly do not realize how many of their customers are older teens and women. It’s up to us to make that known to them! So here’s what I’m asking;
Write to AG telling them how you are disappointed that you can’t enter the sweepstakes because of the age limit, or tell them that you think it’s unfair to the older girls. Then, if you have a blog, post about this situation on your blog and ask your readers to write as well. Let’s spread this around! The more letters/emails AG receives, the better. I don’t know if they’ll even do anything about it, but I feel that we need to get our point across! :)
Enjoy your night, everyone! :)
~AG_Forever~

2 comments:

  1. I emailed AG. I didn't realize that when I entered the sweepstakes. So unfair!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeh... I wish It was not that way. My YouTube friend had to enter her age as 13, when she was 14... :(

      Delete